TILE EDIZIONI is the leading publisher of magazines aimed at the ceramic and brick machinery industry and distributors of floor and wall coverings and bathroom furniture.
TILE EDIZIONI’s activities range from the publication of the best-known trade magazines in printed and digital versions to technical manuals, conference organisation, website management, web marketing tools and communication projects for client companies.
- CERAMIC WORLD REVIEW, since 1990 the best known and most widely circulated international magazine devoted to ceramic tile and sanitarywareproduction technologies. It is published in 5 standard issues and 3 special issues in Hindi, Russian and Chinese.
- CERAMIC WORLD REVIEW PERSIAN, the Farsi language version of Ceramic World Review, first launched in 2012 and already established as the mostinteresting technical magazine for the sector in Iran. Published by Arta Group with 5 issues per year.
- BRICK WORLD REVIEW, the international magazine devoted to brick production technologies. It is published in 3 standard issues and special issues inHindi, Chinese and Farsi.
- TILE ITALIA, since 1989 the leading and most widely read Italian bimonthly magazine for the floor and wall covering and bathroom furniture distributionsector. MaterialiCasa magazine, since 2012 the supplement dedicated to architecture, design, surfaces.
- TILE INTERNATIONAL, a four-monthly magazine in English sent out to the leading importers and distributors of floor and wall coverings and bathroomfurniture the world over.
Websites & Electronic Newsletters
- ceramicworldweb.it, the world's leading ceramic industry e-magazine with e-newsletters to 30,000 readers
- materialicasa.com, the new website aimed at the world of home finishings: floor and wall coverings, interior finishings, bathroom furniture and sustainablebuilding materials for new build and renovation, with e-newsletters to 90,000 readers
- tiledizioni.it, the corporate website containing full information on our activities and products and the online versions of all magazines.