Specific summary information will be provided or displayed on the website pages dedicated to providing specific services on demand and complete with data collection forms.
Please note that to provide a complete service our website may contain links to other websites not managed by Tile Edizioni srl.
Tile Edizioni srl is not responsible for errors, content, cookies, publication of unlawful content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with application regulations and the Italian Personal Data Protection Code on the part of sites not managed by the Data Controller.
Data subjects: users of website www.materialicasa.com
As the Data Controller for your personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003 no. 196 (‘Personal Data Protection Code’), hereinafter referred to as ‘Privacy Code’, Tile Edizioni srl hereby informs you that the above-mentioned law grants protection of persons and other parties with regard to the processing of their personal data and that said data will be processed in accordance with principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and in such a way as to respect your confidentiality and rights.
The information and personal data submitted by you or otherwise acquired during use of the website will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned law and the privacy obligations contained therein.
Type of data processed
a) Navigation data
During normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used for the functioning of this website acquire certain personal data through the use of Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not acquired in order to be associated with identified data subjects but due to its nature could enable the users to be identified by means of processing and association with data in the possession of third parties. This category includes IP addresses or domain names used by users who connect to the website, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used for submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous and aggregated statistical information on the use of the website and to check that it is used correctly, and reside permanently on third-party servers (the hosting provider). The data may be used for verifying responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes that cause damage to the website.
Purposes of data processing:
Your data collected during navigation will be used for the following purposes:
- performance of operations closely related and instrumental to the management of relations with users or visitors to the website;
- collection, storage and processing of your data for:
- statistical analyses, including those in an anonymous and/or aggregate form;
- statistical analyses for verifying the quality of the services offered by the website;
- improving the browsing experience by providing services and sending advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed during navigation
The processing of data for the purposes indicated in point 1 is obligatory. Failure to communicate, or incorrect communication, of any of the information may limit and/or prevent full use of the features and services present on the site.
Provision of the data indicated in purpose 2 is optional and refusal to grant permission for your data to be processed will not affect the features and services present on the website. You may grant consent either by continuing to navigate on the website or by clicking on the x present above the cookie warning.
Personal data submitted voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this website and the filling out of the forms on the site will result in the acquisition of the sender’s personal data (for example, first name, last name and e-mail address). Specific summary information is provided on pages containing forms.
Processing methods: your personal data are processed using manual and electronic means and automated systems as established in art. 130 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Code and using cookies for the time strictly required to fulfil the purposes for which said data were collected. Data is always processed in accordance with the methods indicated in Legislative Decree 196/2003 and adopting the minimum and appropriate security measures.
Processing related to web services is performed on the Data Controller’s premises and on the provider’s premises (for further information write to the Data Controller) and are stored at the sites where the physical servers are located.
Communication: your personal data are processed within the company by the following categories of persons authorised by the Data Controller:
- Marketing department
- Computer systems
Your data may be disclosed to third parties, particularly to:
- External provider
- Companies that perform routine and non-routine website maintenance
- Companies that provide third-party cookie services.
Dissemination: your personal data will not be disseminated
Data controller: The Data Controller, in accordance with law, is the undersigned company (Tile Edizioni srl, stradello Fossa Buracchione 84 - 41126 Modena firstname.lastname@example.org) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You are entitled to ask the Data processor to delete, divulge, update, correct or supplement your personal data and in general to exercise all the rights set out in art. 7 of the Privacy Code, a copy of which is provided below.
Requests may be submitted in the following ways:
- Email, which must be sent to the address email@example.com;
- Registered letter, which must be sent to: Via Fossa Buracchione 84, 41126 Modena (MO) – Tel. +39 059 512 103 – Fax +39 059 512 157.
APPLICATION OF THIS POLICY
If you have any questions regarding this policy, first contact Tile Edizioni srl by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The data subject is entitled to receive confirmation as to whether or not personal data regarding him or her exist, even if such data have not yet been recorded, and to be sent these data in an intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain the following information:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purpose and methods of processing;
- the rationale followed in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic equipment;
- the identification details of the data controller, data processors and designated representative pursuant to article 5, subsection 2;
- the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be disclosed in their capacity as designated representatives in the state territory, as data processors or as appointees.
- The data subject is also entitled to request:
- that the data be updated, corrected or, if in his/her interest, supplemented;
- that unlawfully processed data be deleted, transformed into an anonymous form or blocked; this includes data that do not need to be stored for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- a declaration that the parties to whom said personal data have been communicated or disclosed have been informed about the operations indicated in subsections a) and e) and their contents, unless this operation should prove impossible or requires the use of resources that are manifestly disproportionate to the rights that are being protected.
- The data subject has the right to totally or partially oppose:
- the processing of his/her personal data for valid reasons, even if such data are relevant to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of transmission of advertising or direct sales material or for the conducting of market surveys or commercial or similar communications.