Wall and Floor Coverings
An eclectic "Patina" for floors and walls
A contemporary palette that alternates neutral tones with striking ones such as Marsala red, for cross-applications on floors and walls with different styles. Patina, the new porcelain stoneware line by Ragno, is a refined and original manufacturing of a waxed ceramic surface that, depending on the color, resembles metal in its iridescent reflections, worn resin or a brick polished by the passage of time.
The different shades of colors make it possible to mix the tones with each other and with large-format surfaces, hydro-jet decorations and mosaics that enhance the collection, thus expanding its expressive potential in sophisticated and refined spaces. The new format 80x80, 20 mm thick, makes Patina also suitable for the outdoor dry laying on gravel, grass, sand and for tradable floorings.
* technical info
- 6 colors: Wax, Cream, Cognac, Asphalt, Petrol, Marsala
- 4 rectified formats: 75x150 cm, 75x75 cm, 60x60 cm, 30x60 cm
- Rectified format 80x80 cm (20 mm) available in all colors
- 2 surfaces: natural (available in all formats) and “smooth” (available in the format 75x75 cm)
- “Hydrojet” decoration: an “on demand” decoration made up of two 75x75 cm pieces. It is made by combining two colors (Cream+Petrol, Cream+Cognac, Cognac+Marsala, Asphalt+Petrol and Petrol+Marsala). On each piece of the composition, you can find a “dominant” color and a “recessive” color that will be inverted on the other element to have a sort of “positive-negative effect”.
- 3 Mosaics made of microtiles 30x30 cm with the glossy-matt effect. The first one can be combined with the tones Wax and Cream; the second one with the tones Asphalt and Cognac; the third one with the Petrol color.
- 4 Mosaics made of microtiles 37,5x37,5 cm with the glossy-matt effect in the colors Cognac, Asphalt, Petrol and Marsala