Wall and Floor Coverings
Gobbetto and the magnetic resin for interior design
The GOBBETTO range expands with a new-generation magnetic resin to introduce new application possibilities for the material in the interior design. GOBBETTO DEGA ENERGY® is in fact a modified resin, enriched with pigments, quartz, metallic and fibrous charges with magnetic and conductive properties, free from radioactive waste.
A plus for interior architecture, this resin with patented technology is an interesting solution for floors, wall coverings and supports of various kinds, improving the thermal conductivity of radiant panels and providing an isolation barrier from electromagnetic waves. In furnishing, it becomes an intriguing method for fixing accessories with specific magnets, keeping the surfaces intact.
The material: resin filled stucco made of two-component paste
Gobbetto Dega Energy® is a paste product, solvent-free (non-toxic), two-component, made of modified co-polymer synthetic resins, enriched with pigments, quartz, metallic and fibrous charges with medium granulometry, controlled by magnetic and conductive properties, free from radioactive waste. It can also be used for vertical applications, as it is thixotropic.
*Technical info | GOBBETTO DEGA ENERGY®
- Minimum application temperature + 5°C
- Operating limit temperature -30°C +60°C
- Workability time: approx. 30 minutes (depending on the environment temperature)
- Drying at 20 ° C. Dust dry 60 minutes
- Dry according to the applied thickness (for example, 4 hours approx. for 2 mm)
- Hardening: 8 hours approx.
- Specific weight 3kg./lt.
- Yield per shaving average consumption: kg. 2.5 to mm./sqm