Architecture MasterPrize 2019: winners announced
The Architecture MasterPrize (AMP), one of the world's most prestigious architecture awards, has announced this year’s winners: the most innovative, creative and inspiring architectural projects, firms and products from all over the globe.
Winners were selected from over a thousand entries from over 60 countries. The AMP jury has selected the following three projects as the top winners of The Architecture MasterPrize 2019, representing the 0.1% of all projects entered into the award program:
- Architectural Design Of The Year: The Retreat at the Blue Lagoon Iceland by Basalt Architects
- Interior Design Of The Year: Infinite Buildings by Jean-Maxime Labrecque
- Landscape Design of The Year: The Best of Youth by Unlimited Metropolis Studio
In addition to the best architectural projects, the AMP also announced the Firm of the Year Award Winners:
- Architectural Firm of The Year: gad · line+ studio
- Interior Design Firm of The Year: OHLAB
- Landscape & Urban Design Firm of the Year: PLACE
This year for the first time, the AMP also awarded the best architectural products. Architectural Products of the Year:
- Product of the Year: Zospeum
- Product of the Year: AVANCIS PowerMax® SKALA – The Architectural PV
The winners were selected by a panel of esteemed experts, architects, academics and industry experts, and will be honored at the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao on October 14.