The 2018 Architecture MasterPrize winners
The Architecture MasterPrize (formerly AAP), one of the most comprehensive architecture award programs in the world, has announced this year’s winners: the most innovative, creative and inspiring architectural projects from all over the globe.
Winners were selected from 68 countries in categories across the disciplines of architecture, interior design, and landscape architecture. The AMP jury has selected the following three projects as the Design of the Year prize winners of The Architecture MasterPrize 2018 and to be awarded the AMP Trophy.
- Architectural Design Of The Year: American Copper Buildings by Shop Architects
- Interior Design Of The Year: Tokyo Tower Top Deck by Kaz Shirane Studio
- Landscape Design of The Year: The Sun Shed Renovation Practice by Mix Architecture
In addition to the top three “Design of the Year” awards, winners from around the world have been selected across 41 categories. These include:
- Kanda Terrace by Key Operation Architects in Commercial Architecture
- Kult – Kulturhistorisches Zentrum Westmünsterland by Pool Leber Architekten in Cultural Architecture
- Théodore Gouvy Theater by Dominique Coulon & Associés in Cultural Architecture
- Copenhagen International School – Nordhavn by C.F. Møller Architects in Educational Architecture
- Monash University Learning and Teaching Building by John Wardle Architects in Educational Architecture
- Day Care Center For People With Alzheimer’s Disease by studioVRA in Healthcare Architecture
- Freycinet Lodge Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Architecture in Hospitality Architecture
- European Parliament by Jaspers-Eyers Architects in Instituional Architecture
- Salesforce Transit Center by Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects in Transportation Architecture
- Noso by Faci Leboreiro Arquitectura in Commercial Interior Design
- Lascaux International Centre for Cave Art by Casson Mannin in Exhibitions
- Setsugekka Japanese Cuisine by Shanghai Hip-pop Architectural Decoration Design in Other Interior Design
- Roemer Plaza, Suffolk University by Klopfer Martin Design Group in Educational Landscape Design
- Bamboo Gateway by West-Line Studio in Public Landscape Design
Winners will be invited to the bi-annual Winners Event taking place in 2019 and will enjoy extensive publicity showcasing their designs to a worldwide audience throughout the next year, as well as have their designs featured in the globally distributed AMP Book of Architecture.