Wall and Floor Coverings
New gres porcellanato tiles by Ceramica Sant'Agostino
Even through the creative originality of the collections that Ceramica Sant’Agostino exhibited at Cersaie 2016, together with the preview presentation of some examples of products made through the new facilities of the latest generation - first of all, the slabs in the large 90x180cm/36”x72” and 120x120cm/48”x48”, Ceramica Sant’Agostino wants to reiterate its role as a benchmark internationally recognized for style and quality.
Several new collections were presented at the italian ceramic tiles fair:
- Faber is the porcelain reproduction, through the most advanced technology combined with our sensibility, skill and wisdom of "craftsmen of ceramics", the typical Tuscan hand-finished wood, whose appearance, between slats, caissons and inlays, comes from old planers and from old techniques of coating and restoration still used on the carpenter's bench.
- Metrochic is a white body collection designed to create countless wall games with three white three-dimensional structures - in hollow circles, intertwining structures and embroidery. Three graphic and decorative wallpaper patterns, even cementine floor tiles developed in 45 different subjects - all in shades of grey and metropolitan vintage flavour. Three walls - two plain colour satin tiles, one stitched-fabric effect - a mini-chevron and a relief decorated mosaic.
- Set is a true fusion of different materials - cement: CONCRETE; cement-fabric: DRESS and TARTAN; cement with marble: GEM; wood: WOOD; metal: JEWEL; stone: WALL - that intersect to join up one to the other and give life to small ceramic masterpieces
- After introducing the ceramic fabric effect of last generation, the development of this mood now continues with the launch of Tailorart collection.In it ceramics and three-dimensional textured surface is combined with the texture of the madras, to get a porcelain that, available in soft and neutral shades, meets the world of fashion with refined aesthetic, stylistic exclusivity and material power.
- Themar collection has been developed to present the delicate shades of the marble of Lasa - also known as “white gold” -; the purity and the expressive power of the Veined Statuario; the colour depth of the Savoy Grey and the universal warmth of Crema Marfil.
- Tipos represents the maximum evolution of the digital printing technology and the maximum capacity of ceramic creation, the emblem of the artistic and artisan value of each product design by Ceramica Sant’Agostino.