Palazzo Della Luce, Turin
Originally designed in 1915 as the headquarter of a bank, the Palazzo Della Luce possess an inherent prestige. This lavish splendor presents itself in the facade with its ornaments and sculptures, in the elegant entrance, the grand stairways and in the fine materials used.
The Palazzo Della Luce today thanks to the renovation conducted by Peter Jaeger Architetti is an adaptive re-use example setting, 21.000 sqm inner city revitalisation development in the heart of Turin’s Roman quarter. The listed, neo-baroque landmark was redesigned to feature state of the art offices, urban function facilities as well as a pioneering residential concept, in which well-equipped urban villas, vertical townhouses and ample lofts are each displaying generous rooftop gardens.